Friday, January 25, 2008
Magic show
I believe I have successfully uploaded my first blog video. Today Kolbe got his last Christmas present of the season (he loves it Heather and Tom). And could hardly wait for dinner to be finished so he could finally open the box and put on his first show. Unfortunately, I am married to a very old man at heart and his little eyes could hardly stay open past the run throughs and elaborate costume and makeup arrangements, not to mention the sheer mechanics of the tricks. If you listen carefully, that strange background noise is in fact my man's melodic nighttime breathing music (Ah, he's all mine). Oh well, at least I got the whole thing on video.
I just previewed it and it came out a bit, well really grainy. We'll see if I can fix that in upcoming blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that was so cute! I was worried that kit would be a bit old for him, but I knew the showman would win out. And AAAWWW, they're sharing. :) Massive ammounts of applause from this side of the planet!
Post a Comment