


So I'm about as good at this as I was at updating my diary in Highschool. But here I am again. Nothing really new here in California except the RAIN!!!!!!! That's right it is 54 degrees right now and has been raining for 3 days........Global warming my arsssss.
Anyways, I was looking through my pictures and cam across some funny ones of Mom and Dad's visit. In the pictures we're playing a game much like charades but you have to use the other person's body to act things out. Super fun game. It's called Cranium Turbo Edition. I highly recommend it for any household. hours of fun. And really, don't Dad and Josh make a cute couple. AHHHHHH! So enjoy the pictures, maybe later I'll try to figure out how to include video in these things.
2 comments:
That looks like a blast! What is that look you're giving Josh there? :)
I think I was golfing or something like that
Post a Comment