Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Going out for dinner





You know why I love LA? Look at these pictures. That's why. This beach is literally a 5 to 10 minute drive from my house. I'm not trying to brag..........but come on!!!
Last night we decided to eat out. Usually that means a resturaunt, but not last night. We decided to throw some cut potatoes, corn, pork chops, salsa, with pinch of salt and pepper into some tinfoil pouches and eat at the beach. I have to say, I've become quite spoiled lately. I did burn 2 of the 4 pouches, so Josh and I really savored the smores for dessert. It was delicious. All while we watch the sunset in style. It was fun and best of all cheap. I just need to get better at the cooking part.

3 comments:

MrTuckett said...

Where's josh, he's not in the pictures and I'm forgetting what he looks like. Tell him to get in front of the camera. I LOVE CAMPING FOOD!!!

eronious said...

Man, that sounds like dinners we used to make when we were kids. I still make it sometimes when I go camping. I fully intend on having a fireplace in my house if I ever get to own one mainly for camper's stew... mmm...

Tuckett Clan said...

Matt, you need to talk to him about that. I've tried. The truth is, I don't know if he just doesn't like what he looks like on camera or if he doesn't like anyone touching his pretty new camera. I think it's the later of the two.