Thursday, May 1, 2008

An hour with a camera




Okay, so all apologies once again. I told you I'm really not that good at this. My hopes are that I will become more regular at this so I can actually remain in contact with you more often. I know I've been lame, but I shall be lame no longer.
So this is what happens when Kolbe and I have to kill some time while waiting for the oh so important Sydney to finish rehearsal and we just happen to have a camera. Kolbe really is the only other person besides myself that becomes completely oblivious to others around him as soon as a camera comes out.
Yeah, I think I'll keep him.

2 comments:

eronious said...

What's Syd Viscious rehearsing for? What's Josh up to?

Tuckett Clan said...

At the time, Syd was having an Honor's Choir rehearsal, which she has since performed. She has violin on Mondays, Choir on Tuesdays and Salsa on Thursdays. I know, VIP I'm living with, huh?
Josh is starting Law School in August so that's what he's been up to lately.
Maybe next year we'll be settled, for three years at least. That will seem like forever for my kids.